Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Doctor Appointment

Hey little one well its been about 2 weeks and lot has happen since then. Things have been pretty crazy around here. Your mommy won us a free mini vacation before we knew about you so we went and ended up buying a timeshare. Hopefully you have fun when we take you there. I cant wait to teach you to snowboard and take you tubing. If you're anything like me you'll definitely enjoy it. While we were out there we got some pretty bad news about mommies grandma so we came home early. Mommies Grandma was sick and had to have surgery. It sucks because she's such a nice person and means so much to mommy. It was hard watching mommy cry knowing there wasn't anything I could do about it. It's one of those things you'll learn, sometimes no matter what, there's going be times when you cant make it better. You've been really picky about what you'll let mommy eat. You've been making her throw up almost everything. She's convinced you're girl because you crave all these different foods but you never let her keep them down. I think you just want her to have them twice. Mommy spent a few days in Pennsylvania while me and your brothers hung out at home. It was fun but we missed you guys. Things are the same when mommy isn't here. Today we had your first doctor appointment. It was interesting but mostly over my head. I just sat there wondering about what things will be like when you get here. They asked a lot of questions about genetic history and mommy took some test to make sure there isn't anything we should be careful about with you. We have another appointment on Valentines Day. Hopefully we get to see you for the first time. I think that will be the best gift we could get. I'm excited about seeing your for the 1st time but really nervous too. I think seeing you and hearing your heart beat will make you really real for me. I'm getting use to the thought of you being here but I'm pretty nervous about being your father. I guess somethings come very easy for me and I'm pretty confident about most things. You little one make me extremely uneasy. I cant help but wonder if the way I do things is right. There's no how to book on being a good parent or at least I haven't read it yet. I just want to make sure you get the life that you deserve. Everyone says it'll be fine and I'll be good at but I'm not sure. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. It's easy with your brothers but most of the time i don't think I'm doing that right either. I don't feel like we have that bond that we should and I'm scared things will be like that with you too. I'm sure mommy thinks I'm too hard on them and maybe I am but I just want them to be good kids. I was so scared having them by myself for those days mommy was away. I was so worried that they would hurt themselves or something. I guess I'm just rambling now. I love you little one

No comments:

Post a Comment